Sunday, January 27, 2013

Who I am!

-My name is Raeann Boyd. 23.  5th year Senior at RIC and graduating in May.
-Major: Sociology Minor: Justice Studies
-I have never had a blog before.
-I take life day by day and do not take things for granted.
-When I was eight my dad past away, not a day goes by I do not think about him. My mom is the strongest woman I know who raised two kids on her own.
-Dancing is my therapy, especially when I do modern.
-I work for United Cerebral Palsy of RI and I love it. I work with a teen girl who has autism. I have been working with Special Needs kids for seven years.
-Once I graduate I would love to work with Behavioral teens who have disabilities or women who are in need of help coming out of  back situation. My dream job is to be a behavioral analyst. 
-I want to help better someone's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment